find your 'break' at the barre
At Breaking Barre, we believe the key to fitness is fun! Our certified instructors provide an energetic and low-pressure environment where people of all ages, body types and skill levels can burn fat, build toned muscle, strengthen joints and improve flexibility and balance while listening to fun music. No previous experience is required for any of our sessions!
Each results-driven signature barre session incorporates popular, upbeat music with a fusion of ballet, yoga, Pilates and mindful stretching. You'll engage in isometric strength training and low-impact, small range of motion movements along with large range of motion functional strength movements and cardio bursts.
While we place a lot of focus on the three primary components of a well-balanced fitness regimen—strength, cardio and stretching—we also incorporate mental components like meditation and mindfulness into your workout to engage both your body and mind.
Breaking Barre is privately owned, locally operated by an Oviedo resident, and community-oriented. We're not a franchise. Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on our sessions, events and promotional offers. We can’t wait to meet you at the barre!
What to expect
Large selection of sessions
Affordable boutique prices
Virtual (live stream) and in studio options
Fun, inclusive environment
Available kid care
We offer an assortment of in studio and live virtual session options to guarantee variety and diversity in your fitness experience. Our results-oriented program incorporates strength, cardio, stretching, and meditation: all the components of an effective fitness regimen. Our program is designed to sculpt a dancer's body without any previous dance experience. With so many options, everyone is sure to have a favorite.
Check out our current sessions:
Back and Hips Yoga
3 Sessions - $10
1 Week Promotion
Barre is simply the beginning
covid-19 health & safety protocols
The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority. Therefore, we have implemented the following protocols:
• Installed HEPA air purification system capable of capturing and eliminating coronavirus-sized particles
• Additional weekly deep cleanings in addition to our rigorous daily cleaning protocols
• Barres, equipment and vinyl tile floors will be disinfected by staff after every class
• Stations in classroom are spaced roughly 8 feet apart
• Limited class capacity (maximum of 8 to 10 participants per class)
• Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers
• Staff and members wear masks before and after class (mask hangers are provided in the classroom)
• Front desk sneeze guard
• No-touch thermometer available
• Contact-less check in/check out
• Virtual class options